- The organisation Kotimaiset Kasvikset is working for an increased consumption of fruit and vegetables in Finland. Our goal is that every finnish consumer would eat at least 500 grams of vegatables a day. (The figure includes fruit, berries, vegetables, mushrooms, sprouts but excludes potatoes.)
- The other goal is to improve the quality of the products in the supply chain of fruit and vegetables and thus increase the attractivity of the produce.
Our organisation administrates and ownes the amongst consumers very well known brand for domestic quality produce.
You can find our qualitybrand "purely domestic" on packaging of a large variety of domestically produced horticultural products, such as potatoes, vegetables, herbs, fruit, cultivated berries and mushrooms, flowers, nurseryproducts and processed fruit&vegetables.
Kotimaiset Kasvikset ry / Finnish Horticultural Products Society
Viljatie 4 C
- Jyri Uimonen, +358 40 827 4833, jyri.uimonen(at)puutarhaliitto.fi
- Katarina Lassheikki, +358 40 5520 267, katarina.lassheikki(at)puutarhaliitto.fi
- Jyrki Jalkanen, +358 400 800 268, jyrki.jalkanen(at)kauppapuutarhaliitto.fi